An antenna has to be mounted on a car or a bike.
The antenna system has four basic components. They are the antenna, the coaxial cable, the antenna pole and the mount.
The enormous variety of vehicle designs makes impossible for us to give you one basic mounting design.
• Cheap and easy - drill a hole in the roof of your car
• Comfortable and easy - use a car with an open roof.
• Only for small antenna's - use a magnet
• For two persons - hold the antenna in the car window
• For one person - make construction to mount the antenna on the car roof
Remarks for each sollution
Drilling a hole
The hole should be large enough for both the cable and the antenna pole (a hollow pole is adviced)
The hole can be closed with a simple wooden peg or an aluminum construction (which is nessecary if your car has a double walled roof.